- One off consultancy, for example review of your business process, review of current implementations, help with procurement, tender specification, etc.
- Project management, right through the lifecycle of your project. We employ Agile methodologies to deliver projects better, faster and cheaper.
- Requirements analysis, software-independent.
- Business process analysis & mapping, software-independent.
- Pilot projects, proof of concepts & full implementations.
- User & admin training on existing systems.
- Knowledge management concepts training & workshops.
- Taxonomy training, design & implementation.
- Specialist staffing; finding and interviewing specialists in our areas of expertise on behalf of clients.
“We Build Quality In”
We adhere to the concept of prospective validation; we work to build quality in throughout the software development lifecycle, rather than attempting to test quality in retrospectively.
We adopt a risk-based approach to validation/testing, where effort is focused on the areas of highest risk.
We leverage formal validation/testing guidelines to deliver better solutions to our clients with maximum cost-efficiency.